Pages

Thursday 26 January 2017

Footwear -Thematic Photography

I have had some queer looks this week through studying peoples feet, even being asked on one occasion whether I hadn't anything better to do. 

I was taking this shot at the time - 



in the Flea Market i was even asked, 'Well, are you buying anything?'



In the end I decided just to stay at home. I even manage to find a pair of long lost shoes,



On another rack I even found an old pair to 'match' Carmi's.



These are the 'gardening' shoes depending on the time of the year. Top right are my 'retired' golf shoes.

Elsewhere I sneaked a picture in the 'holy of holies' - well part of it at least.


In the end I decided it would be safer to just shuffle off to bed.



3 comments:

Michèle et Jean-Claude said...

So much about one's life is revealed by our footwear! Great post Bob. Thanks.

Hilary Melton-Butcher said...

Hi Bob - I can quite easily see you'd have some 'funny' looks ... wonderful range of shoes for our age - working, walking or shuffling shoes - and yes I could probably manage one smartish pair! Stop lurking now ... cheers Hilary

21 Wits said...

Of course photo number two, (and the cute stuffed toy) and photo number one are my favorite ones here, and it would have been very interesting to follow you on your mission and snap the reactions of those watching you! Great fun post Bob!