Pages

Sunday 28 December 2014

Favourite Photos of the Year - Thematic Photography

I have found it difficult to pick just one favourite for Carmi's theme. So here's a selection of the ones I, and my wife, have chosen. 

Please tell me which one you like the best.

Bullfinch recovering from an encounter with a window.
Michigan - fall almost over
Fuchsia - often overlooked at the side of our drive
Grey squirrel on grass verge (North Yorkshire)
There has to be a favourite dog, but my wife is not keen on this picture - she loves the dog.

A close encounter with Scout
For favourites chosen by others cross over to, and follow the links at, Thematic-photographic-322.


9 comments:

La Crona said...

The Beautiful Bird, making colors to this world.

Jo said...

I've always loved the Bullfinch picture. I hope he recovered and didn't have a relapse when he flew off. The other pictures are full of colour too except for the dog - not my fave either.

21 Wits said...

Oh goodness, did I miss this theme from Carmi? I will have to hop on it too. I know he loves to end the year with this theme, I just missed his call. Gosh all your favorites are great ones for me too, especially my heart strings go to anything dog related! But okay you want just one, so I have to go with the first bird, (yes I picked the bird) as #1 favorite here. But you have posted so many lovely ones throughout the year too!

Kelsea said...

These are some gorgeous pictures! I love the bird as well, but my favorite is the Michigan fall! Such a great capture of a beautiful day.

Author R. Mac Wheeler said...

I'll suggest the Michigan fall was nice, but I liked the bullfinch too.

Gilly said...

Those are all terrific shots, but for colour, you can't beat the bullfinch!

photodoug said...

The nature photos stand out, but the bullfinch really pops. Happy New Year. Thanks for sharing.

jp@A Green Ridge said...

While the bird is/was striking, that dog made me melt!...:)JP

ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© said...

I love the bullfinch and his story, but the dog makes me sentimental.
~